Brisbane’s Best Valentine’s Day Ideas
The 14th February marks a special occasion in our lunching calendar. Valentine’s Day provides an an opportunity for couples across Australia to show their love for each other.
If you’re searching for ideas for Valentine’s Day in Brisbane, then you’ve come to the right place. We’re in the process of assembling the ultimate guide to Brisbane’s best Valentine’s Day events. From romantic luncheons to casual drinks, we will showcase the best restaurants, bistros and bars that are sure to be great Valentine’s Day ideas.
Just remember to book early for Valentine’s Day. Brisbane’s restaurants are sure to sell out!
Brisbane’s Best Valentine’s Day Date Ideas
- The Jetty South Bank: Make this Valentine’s day magical with an evening of indulgence and spectacular, uninterrupted views across the Brisbane River to the CBD. The exclusive Valentine’s Day menu features a three course set menu for $65 per person.
- iL Molo Italian Kitchen & Bar: This Valentine’s Day, show your partner how much they mean to you with an authentic Italian meal at Il Molo. Their exclusive Valentine’s Day menu features a three course menu for only $65 per person.
- Eleven Rooftop Bar: Watch the sun set over Brisbane’s CBD with your loved one and a cocktail in hand, or get a group of friends together and enjoy dinner in one of our booths featuring 270 degree views of Fortitude Valley and the surrounding suburbs.
- One Fifty Ascot: If you are really looking to impress your special someone for Valentine’s Day you can’t go past a romantic, multi-course meal at Ascot’s favourite restaurant. Their exclusive Valentine’s Day menu features meals made using the best local and seasonal produce. You can choose either a two course option for $50 or a three course menu for $65.
- Cha Cha Char: Indulge in a romantic feast at Queensland’s favourite steak restaurant. The first sitting runs from 5.30pm – 8.00pm and includes 2 courses for $90pp. The second sitting runs from 8.00pm – late and includes 3 courses $120pp.
- Jellyfish Restaurant: Share the love over a special menu designed by the award winning team. Indulge in a special shared menu featuring sensational seafood, served alongside spectacular views of Brisbane’s river and Story Bridge.
- Il Centro: Spoil your loved one with a special dinner at Brisbane’s favourite Italian restaurant, Il Centro. Enjoy award winning fare and stunning views of the Brisbane River.